If you are interested in joining our committed team, please see our current vacancies below and details on how to apply.
Opportunities for Interpreters
Have you been qualified for 3 years or more?
Are you looking for a challenge in your work?
Would you like to join a team of interpreter colleagues at the UK’s leading Video Relay provider?
If yes to the above – please find further details here: 2020 Job Advert – PDF
Please note, this is an employed, salaried, staff position. We are not currently recruiting freelance sign language interpreters.
Please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you want to be part of our team to email@example.com
For an informal discussion, or to request more information regarding the role and what is involved, please contact Hannah Robinson on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 463 1135.
MARKETING MANAGER – PART TIME
Salary: Competitive based on experience and number of committed days. Freelancers may also apply.
Days: 2/3 days per week (flexible working & hours).
Location: Blackheath, London.
Closing date for applications: Fri 9th August
Applications to be sent with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Responsible for managing the company’s B2C and B2B marketing initiatives on a day to day basis and developing the marketing strategy alongside the Head of Business Development and the Management team. Uses market understanding, results analysis and business strategy to direct the marketing planning and activity. Oversees the production of all promotional materials, videos, marketing campaigns, customer launch campaigns, social media activity, events, email marketing, press activity, website and online presence. Reports marketing results to Management.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
- Develops the marketing strategy alongside the Head of Business Development and the Management team.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and business forecasts
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with staff and freelancers to deliver marketing plans and campaigns
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various press, agencies, freelancers, printers, and other service providers to help deliver marketing projects
- Overseas all customer launch marketing campaigns, liaising with the customer directly as needed for the business and in a professional manner.
- Overseas all sponsorship campaigns and events, liaising with the customer directly as needed for the business and in a professional manner.
- Defines and works within the marketing budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans and activities.
- Tracks all marketing data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives as needed.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Marketing qualification or related Business Qualification
- Strategy writing / Business Development / Budget setting
- Reporting and analysis
- Presentation skills and experience
- Project Management / Event Management
- Strong ability to work as a team
- Management of outside freelancers / agencies
- Fluent in written English to a high standard
- Ability to work at all levels of management
- High attention to detail
- Needs specific skills in
- Facebook (including advertising)
- Instagram (including advertising)
- Instagram TV
- Social Media Management
- Social listening
- Hashtag analysis and use
- Google Analytics
- Canva (for ad hoc design)
- Content curation and media monitoring
- Search Engine Optimisation (at least a basic knowledge required)
- Pay Per Click advertising
- Event management
- Sponsorship management
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Due to further business expansion, we are now recruiting an additional IT support technician.
The role is to provide first line IT support to new and existing customers, assisting them with hardware and software issues as well as generic customer service enquiries via online chat, video phone and email.
Visit customer sites to provide training and if required, assist 3rd party technical staff. Assist with the setup and installation of customer equipment.
Internal systems and software support
Desktop support to staff
London & Manchester.
A proportion of remote working will be considered dependent on skills.
Essential Skills & Experience (and able to work on your own)
Able to install/uninstall/configuration of MS Windows, Apple macOS, Android and iOS platforms
Good analytical and problem solving skills
An in depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using
Good interpersonal and customer care skills
Good accurate records keeping and CRM management
Good understanding of Firewall principles
Up-to-date technical knowledge
Good understanding of the IPv4 and IPv6 principles would be a distinct advantage Native/Fluent British Sign Language user
Closing date for applications: 14th January 2019.
Click here to read the full job advert.
Qualified BSL Interpreters
Have you been qualified for 3 years or more? Are you looking for a challenge in your work? Would you like to join a team of interpreter colleagues at the UK’s leading Video Relay provider?
We are seeking to recruit qualified BSL/English Interpreters to join the forward-thinking interpreting team based at our Blackheath Office in South East London on a part time basis. The post holder will undertake office and/or video interpreting duties and join an established, committed and dynamic staff team, which currently consists of a team Manager, two interpreter supervisors, and a growing team of video interpreters across the country.
We welcome applications from committed and motivated BSL/English Interpreters with experience of interpreting in a variety of domains and settings and with a wide range of Deaf people. You will be provided with opportunities for training, professional support and career development, including identification of any individual skills and expertise that could contribute to the team and the company.
You are expected to have sound knowledge of issues relating to the Deaf community and a clear understanding of the role of a BSL/English Interpreter. You must also have a willingness to continue professional development and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Click here to read the full job advert.
Freelance sales representatives
We are currently looking for freelance sales representatives with sign language skills (both deaf and hearing) in the following regions:
West Midlands, East Midlands, East Anglia, North East, Yorkshire and the Humber, South Wales, North Wales, South West and Northern Ireland.
We would love to hear from you
We are always looking for deaf school-leavers, deaf students, deaf professionals and/or hearing professionals with fluent BSL skills to work with us here from our head office in London, England.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full CV indicating your interests and experiences and the areas you would love to work in.